Top 6 Memories of Summer 2023

Top 6 Memories of Summer 2023

As the warm embrace of summer continues to linger in the air, I find myself reminiscing about the moments that have made this season truly special. Just like last year, when I took a reflective journey into my cherished summer memories, I'm back again to relive and share the beauty that Summer 2023 has brought into my life. Despite the calendar inching towards September, a month I have decided to focus and write about financial exploration and budgeting insights on the blog and a recap in my upcoming newsletter, I believe now is the perfect time to present my top five summer moments.

These recollections not only provide a heartwarming reminder but also the encouragement I need as I diligently work on personal projects that are in harmony with the current season of my life. Before the year comes to a close, I look forward to sharing more about these endeavors. So, without further ado, here are my Top 5 memories of Summer 2023.

1. Launching the 2nd Phase of my Writing and Blog: Livingalifeofcreativity.com

In March 2023, something big happened in my creative journey. Fueled by endless inspiration, unwavering dedication, and countless hours of hard work, I introduced the second phase of my writing and blog on Livingalifeofcreativity.com. This move marked a turning point in my creative adventure – a change that had been stirring within me for some time. And that's when A Creative Life by Nherie came to life, embodying my passion and dedication to living a life brimming with creativity and authenticity.

2. My Son's High School Graduation

Over the past years, dealing with the tough academic world had been tough for my son and me. The year 2020 had really put our strength to the test. But the moment we'd been waiting for finally came with my son's high school graduation. What made it even more special was that our close family gathered around us. We got to celebrate this big step in a simple and heartfelt way, making our bond even stronger without the weight of stress and worry.

3. Adventure to the 3rd Thursday Farmers Market

In the midst of the blazing summer heat, I took a quick and happy trip with my kids to our city's 3rd Thursday Farmers Market. They playfully teased me about how I love taking videos and pictures, but the moments we shared were truly priceless. We laughed together, explored the local goodies, and even had a short break from the hot weather. I'm all about those core memories!

View our Farmers Market video on TikTok

4. Create Season Studio Crafts (Journal Project)

I had been thinking about making creative journals for a long time, and in 2023, I finally turned that idea into reality. Making these special journals from materials that can be recycled was really fulfilling. As I turned plain pages into something beautiful, a whole new kind of art started to take shape. It was a way of showing what Create Season Studio is all about. Putting these creations up for sale on my online shop felt really good – it combined my passion for being creative with my commitment to living sustainably.

5. Enchanting Escape to Longwood Gardens

While I was busy with my projects, I really needed a break. So, I headed to the beautiful Longwood Gardens in Pennsylvania. These gardens are like a peaceful oasis full of nature's beauty. The gardens, fountains, and neat grounds were truly amazing to see. The colorful flowers created a scene that was even more stunning than I had imagined. Being there brought me a sense of calm and energy, and I can't wait to go back again.

Watch the video here

#6 Trying Different Recipes

Starting this year, I began my personal journey towards wellness. Alongside that, I was excited to explore new ways of creating. My phone is like a storage full of ideas I haven't shared yet. Below, you'll find a list of a few easy recipes I've tried and really enjoyed.

Final Thoughts

Embracing gratitude in various forms, even during these top five moments, enables me to connect with the positivity that surrounds me and resides within me. Despite the challenges that have occasionally crossed my path on this journey, there's a constant thread of encouragement. Amidst life's chaos, there's always been something that uplifted my spirit, reminding me of life's inherent goodness. Expressing these thoughts in writing is akin to discovering a precious treasure, a reminder of the valuable moments that make life truly meaningful.

If my content resonates with you, I would love to have you on my monthly newsletter list. Alternatively, you can also support me by buying me a coffee, helping to fuel my creativity and enabling me to grow and share more insights on this journey!

Follow Me: Pinterest

Comments

Want more info, have questions or want to work with me? Just drop me a line below!

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts