Make A Ginger Lemon & Honey Immunity Shot




📬Get my monthly newsletter! (I send just one email per month) 

☕You can also buy me a coffee!


@acreativelifebynherie How I Make My Morning Immunity Shot. 🍋 🍯 🫚 🌶 🥥 💧 Livingalifeofcreativity.com #acreativelifebynherie #health #wellness #lemon #ginger #lalocreativity ♬ original sound - Nherie Berry
In recent years, immunity shots have gained immense popularity as a means to boost the immune system and promote overall health. Intrigued by the growing hype around these shots, I decided to incorporate them into my health and wellness routine when I began my journey in early February. To my pleasant surprise, I noticed immediate improvements in my digestive health, including the alleviation of my persistent issue with late-day bloating, and a flatter midsection.

Among the many types of immunity shots available, lemon, ginger, cayenne pepper, and honey shots are some of the most beneficial. Here are some of the reasons why:

| Also read this resource: Are Ginger Shots Healthy? Benefits, Downsides, and Recipe (healthline.com)

Rich in Vitamin C

Lemons are an excellent source of vitamin C, which is essential for maintaining a healthy immune system. Vitamin C is known to increase the production of white blood cells, which help fight off infections and diseases. Ginger also contains a significant amount of vitamin C, making it an excellent addition to these immunity shots. So far, I believe that incorporating these immunity shots into my routine has helped me to stay protected against illnesses such as colds and other viruses that may be circulating.

Anti-Inflammatory Properties

Ginger and cayenne pepper both have anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce inflammation in the body. Chronic inflammation has been linked to a range of health problems, including autoimmune disorders, heart disease, and cancer. By reducing inflammation, these ingredients can help improve overall health and boost the immune system. Given the history of inflammation-related diseases in my family, it is crucial for me to prioritize foods that can potentially lower my risk of developing such illnesses.

Helps with Digestion

Lemon juice contains citric acid, which can help stimulate the production of digestive juices. Ginger is also known for its ability to soothe the stomach and aid digestion. By adding these ingredients to your diet, you can help improve your digestive health and reduce the risk of digestive problems. Recently, I experienced a sudden bout of stomach discomfort, but I found that drinking turmeric tea greatly aided my digestion and provided significant relief.

| Also read: Turmeric Tea: Benefits, Types to Try, and How to Make It (healthline.com)

Immune-Boosting Properties

All four ingredients in these immunity shots have immune-boosting properties that can help protect the body against infections and diseases. Cayenne pepper contains capsaicin, which is known to have antiviral and antibacterial properties. Honey is also known for its antibacterial properties, which can help fight off harmful bacteria in the body.

Natural Energy Boost

Cayenne pepper is known for its ability to boost metabolism and increase energy levels. This can be especially helpful during times when you need an extra boost of energy, such as when you're feeling tired or stressed. 

Final Thoughts

Lemon, ginger, cayenne pepper, and honey immunity shots are an excellent way to boost your immune system, improve digestion, and increase energy levels. These ingredients are also rich in essential vitamins and minerals that are necessary for overall health and well-being. By incorporating these shots into your daily routine, you can help support your immune system and maintain good health.

The numerous benefits of these immunity shots have had a significant positive impact on my ability to maintain high levels of energy since embarking on my wellness journey earlier this year! #wellness #immunityshots 

Do you Fetch? Come save money on Fetch with me! Sign up w/ code K36EG & get 500 pts. 

Comments

Want more info, have questions or want to work with me? Just drop me a line below!

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts