Macadamia Nut Milk French Toast


 📬Get my monthly newsletter! (I send just one email per month) 

☕You can also buy me a coffee!

Recently, I created a delightful recipe that has taken my breakfast game to a whole new level - Macadamia Nut Milk French Toast with Italian Bread Slices (Yes, I know, using Italian bread for French toast is quite amusing). 

The rich, nutty flavors of macadamia milk paired with the soft and delightful texture of Italian bread make this dish a true treat. This recipe is created by me and focused on flavor and providing a high protein source to support my personal wellness goals. Feel free to adapt it to suit your own needs and include additional protein sources as side additions. 

Ingredients:

  • 4 thick slices of Italian bread loaves 
  • 1 cup macadamia nut milk
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • Pinch of salt
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • Fresh berries and maple syrup for serving (optional)

Instructions:
  1. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the macadamia nut milk, eggs, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, and a pinch of salt until well combined. This luscious mixture will be the base of your delicious French toast.
  2. Preheat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Add a tablespoon of unsalted butter and let it melt, coating the pan evenly.
  3. Dip each slice of Italian bread into the macadamia nut milk mixture, ensuring both sides are soaked well, but not overly saturated. Allow any excess liquid to drip back into the bowl.
  4. Place the soaked bread slices onto the preheated skillet or griddle. Cook each side for about 2-3 minutes or until they turn golden brown and crispy on the edges.
  5. Remove the French toast slices from the pan and place them on a serving plate. Top with fresh berries and drizzle with maple syrup for an extra burst of flavor.
| Check out this site for some basic nutrition information.
I'm curating a growing collection of delicious recipes for you to explore. Feel free to search through the archives to discover both my recent creations and past favorites. 

Do you Fetch? Come save money on Fetch with me! Sign up w/ code K36EG & get 500 pts. 



Comments

Want more info, have questions or want to work with me? Just drop me a line below!

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts