Pumpkin Puree Coffee
Pumpkin Puree Coffee
Although Fall is my favorite season, you might be surprised to learn that I haven't always been the "pumpkin-everything" woman. It just so happened that I wanted to try something different at home after a positive experience this year with a pumpkin latte at a local coffee shop. My sole aim with this recipe was to infuse my regular coffee with exciting flavors. Adding pumpkin puree not only gives the coffee a creamier texture but also allows it to blend seamlessly with the hot coffee. This step can help reduce the caffeine jolt, which is perfect for those, like me, who are sensitive to strong brews or caffeine in general.
Here's my easy recipe for a Pumkin Puree Coffee.
|Valeriia Miller - Photography (pexels.com)|
- 8 ounces of freshly brewed coffee
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin puree
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of condensed milk (adjust to taste)
- A splash of heavy cream (optional, for extra creaminess)
- 1/4 teaspoon of pumpkin spice
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon spice
- A dash of vanilla flavoring
- A pinch of allspice (optional, for an extra kick of flavor)
Instructions:1. Start by brewing your favorite coffee using your preferred method. It could be brewed in a drip coffee maker, a French press, or any other method you prefer.
Add the pumpkin spice and cinnamon spice to the coffee. Stir well to ensure they are evenly distributed.
7. Taste your Pumpkin Puree Coffee and adjust the sweetness or spice levels to your preference. You can add more condensed milk for sweetness or more spices for flavor.
8. Optionally, you can garnish your coffee with a sprinkle of additional cinnamon or a dollop of whipped cream for an extra indulgent treat.
Enjoy your homemade Pumpkin Puree Coffee with the cozy flavors of fall!
If my content resonates with you, I would love to have you on my monthly newsletter list. Alternatively, you can also support me by buying me a coffee, helping to fuel my creativity and enabling me to grow and share more insights on this journey!
|Follow Me; Pinterest|