3 Ways To Refresh Your Vision Board

 
📬Get my monthly newsletter! (I send just one email per month) 

☕You can also buy me a coffee!

When I created my vision board for 2023, I realized that there were several areas in my life that needed healing and growth. Like many of us, I had to put my goals and aspirations on hold as I adapted to the new realities of life in 2020 and the last few years. But, as I compiled my vision board, I discovered that there were still opportunities to pursue my passions and ambitions, even in the face of adversity.

If you're interested in learning more about my experience with vision boards, I shared an update before the beginning of the year, and you can view that archived post here

As we approach the midpoint of thi year, it's a great time to check in on your vision board and make any necessary updates. 

Here are three ways to refresh your vision board mid-year:

Revisit your goals.

Take a look at the goals you set for yourself at the beginning of the year and assess your progress towards achieving them. Have your priorities changed? Are there any goals that no longer resonate with you? Consider removing or adjusting those goals to better align with your current aspirations.

Add new inspirations.

Look for new images, quotes, or affirmations that inspire you and align with your vision. You can browse social media, books, magazines, or even create your own digital images. Adding new inspirations to your vision board can help reignite your motivation and enthusiasm for your goals.

Rearrange your board.

Sometimes, simply rearranging your vision board can give it a fresh feel. Try moving images around, grouping similar goals together, or changing the layout to better reflect the flow of your aspirations. This can help you see your goals in a new light and may even spark new ideas or connections between them.

Remember, your vision board is a living document that can evolve and change as you do. By taking the time to refresh your vision board mid-year, you can stay on track towards achieving your goals and continue to be inspired by your vision. #visionboard 

Post by @lalocreativity
View on Threads

Comments

Want more info, have questions or want to work with me? Just drop me a line below!

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts