Style Note: How The Color Red Sparks Creativity


📬Get my monthly newsletter! (I send just one email per month) 

Check out my style hub @2ndtimestyle

☕You can also buy me a coffee!


It's Spring and many people start to think about cleaning out their closets and getting rid of clothes they no longer wear. One way to do this is by selling or exchanging clothes at a local consignment store. Not only is this a great way to clear out your closet and make some extra cash, but it's also an opportunity to shop for new pieces to add to your wardrobe. This afternoon, I'm taking my vibrant red threads and spring vibes with me to explore Carytown. #style #2ndtimestyle

Comments

Want more info, have questions or want to work with me? Just drop me a line below!

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts